Tiger Law was one of the first firms to work on a fully flexible basis without being a far-flung network of single-cell consultants and was the first firm (that we can find) in the UK to offer a remote training contract. We make this @#$% work.
Some Tigers are 100% office-based, others are 100% remote and others are a mix of both. We don’t micromanage or prescribe a certain way of working. The Tigers get to choose.
Described by Vanessa as ‘hard-working, ethical, funny, humane and very intelligent‘, the Tigers come from all walks of life.
To join the team:
- You will need to enjoy working as part of an extremely cool team who all want to help you succeed
- You will need to love being treated like a grown-up and really enjoying your job – no micromanagement
- You will need to learn to live without chargeable targets and time recording your sneezes
Consultant Private Client Lawyer
We are on the lookout for a qualified solicitor or CILEX fellow in Private Client to join our amazing firm on a consultancy basis.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years PQE, however candidates with less experience will be considered if they are able to meet the following expectations. You must:
- Have experience in dealing with more complicated Private Client matters such as estate planning, probate, trusts and inheritance tax issues, as well as wider issues that affect a client’s estate planning
- Have experience of working together with business owners to ensure their commercial interests are protected in their estate planning
- Have the confidence and ability to work independently
- Be willing to include trainees on client matters so that they may learn
- Work with the residential property team to support business development for the Private Client team
You must have excellent client care skills, be technically competent and have good attention to detail, as well as all necessary skills required to do your job effectively. Tiger is not a firm that believes in micromanagement of its team, therefore confidence to manage your time, clients and caseloads is essential.
What’s in it for you – ability to work remotely and flexibly, autonomy of work whilst working for an award-winning firm, with an amazing and supportive team, who all want to see you succeed. The chance to add real value to the next generation of lawyers and impact their future as well as others. You will be enjoy a fee share and be provided with resources to support you with your work.