Immigration & Visa Services
Your route to living and working in the UK
Tiger Law provides legal advice and support to individuals, families and businesses on immigration and visa applications. Making a successful application for entry to the UK either for a short or longer period or indefinitely is a complex and demanding process. The UK authorities provide an extensive range of possible routes and each has its own set of complex regulations and requirements. It is definitely not a case of “One size fits all!”
Whether you are looking to apply for business, employment or educational reasons, whether you are already here or planning a future move from anywhere in the world, Tiger Law provides expert professional assistance through the entire process. If roadblocks are identified in your personal circumstances we can work with you or your sponsoring employer to build an action plan to clear them, or advise on an alternative strategy to achieve your aims.
Our Immigration & Visa service is personal and caring – we know how vitally important it is for you to get this life-changing process right and not rack up excessive expenses or unnecessary delays.
Assessing your circumstances prior to making an application for residency, business or travel is not just about ensuring that you are eligible and completely prepared to provide the UK’s immigration services with the information they will require from you, it’s also about determining which route is the most suitable for you.
Full Application Service
Once you have decided on your preferred route and determined that you meet the basic eligibility criteria to pursue it, we prepare and submit your application for entry clearance, residence, permanent residence or British citizenship to the Home Office . We provide expert assistance in gathering the information and documents required for your application
If you are ready to submit your application to the Home Office for a visa or residency permit, use Tiger Law’s fixed fee Application Checking Service and be sure that you have done the maximum to ensure a successful outcome. We check every aspect of your form and documents and will provide feedback and suggestions to improve them where necessary.
In almost every circumstance, from application through to full representation, we work on a fixed fee basis and ensure that you are always completely clear about our costs and agreed outcome criteria from beginning to end.
Tiger Law Wills Service
Tiger Law have a great deal of experience in helping business owners make sure that their personal planning solutions are well-synched with their business. But we know that one of the biggest challenges you face right now – as opposed to at some (hopefully long distant!) date in the future – is finding the time to get anything done that does not directly affect the business currently.
Writing your will can seem to be a complex, time consuming and somewhat depressing task so it’s not surprising that people put it off, especially when they feel as if their personal circumstances are far from ‘standard issue’.
Past relationships, children, property and investments all seem to add to the pile of decisions to be made, documents to be found, and depressing scenarios to contemplate. And of course, if you own a business, let alone more than one, there is a whole slew of extra considerations to take into account. No-one can make your decisions for you – BUT – we can advise and support you. Our Wills Service is attentive, friendly and personal. You can rely on our expert attention to detail. And thanks to our innovative Will Form, we can also help you get through the practical tasks with a minimum of stress.
Make your Will with Tiger Law’s Custom Will Form
Our Will Form is designed to help you systematically assemble all the information you need to compile your will. It is intended simply as a convenient, time saving aid to collect together all the relevant information that is required to draw up your will.
It is not in itself a legal document and will not automatically generate your will.
Our will-writing service is personal and conducted by a qualified professional who will help and advise you at every stage and be ready to explain each part fully and answer any and all of your questions.
You will not sign any legal document until both you and we are happy that everything is fully understood and that your will reflects your precise wishes and instructions.
- Who you and your partner (if you have one) are
- Where you live
- Who is going to administer your will as your executor
- What you own
- Your Business(es)
- Who and what you have responsibilities for (including yourself in case you become incapacitated
- What you are leaving to whom
Your privacy and the security of the information that you provide to us using our Wills Form is very important to us. Please read about the measures we have taken to protect you:
- Land and Property assets
- Bank Accounts
- Credit Cards
- Tenancy agreements
- Pension plans
- A list of personal possessions
- Full details of beneficiaries
- This is quite a long form (after all, this is your whole life we are talking about!) so although it works fine on a tablet, you will probably be more comfortable if you can sit down at a laptop or desktop computer.
- Except for the straightforward yes/no questions at the top of each part which are required to allow the form to navigate you to the parts you need to fill in, we have made very few questions compulsory so that you don’t have to provide information if you don’t have it to hand for instance. All the same, try to fill in as much as you can, it will save time, but we can always deal with particular questions in person or via email or phonecall later on.
- The form will automatically allow you to skip sections that are not relevant to you (based on your answers to the yes/no questions) and will direct you to the appropriate set of questions for areas that are.
- Some questions ask you to list people or items and you can add as many or as few as you want. In some questions, and at the end of the form you have an opportunity to upload documents if you wish. So you can opt, for instance, to provide a spreadsheet with details of assets or names and addresses of individuals that you need to tell us about.
- Along the way you will have the opportunity to provide extra information you will want to take into consideration or give us information about circumstances that you think we should know about. You can also record any questions you have that we can cover when we meet.
- At the end of the form you will be able to preview your answers. And after you press Submit you will receive an email with a complete record of all your answers. A similar email is sent to us.
- After submission, you will be directed to a page where you can make an appointment for a consultation in person or over the phone to discuss your will and arrange to have it drawn up formally.
One final, important thing
Tiger Law takes your privacy and the security of your data very seriously. We have taken care to ensure that all standalone form links and embed codes are secure (SSL) by default and that your data is encrypted as it is entered and transmitted.
Our form platform provider also adheres to strict European data protection laws by allowing us to store the data on secure German servers.
Your Future in the UK Begins Here
How we work with you towards a successful application
Tiger Law has a number of options to suit different kinds of applicants and their different circumstances.
We believe very strongly that if you are embarking on an important – and highly regulated – process with so much at stake for you and your family you really need advice and service that is both expert and personal. The cost of making mistakes in your application to UK Immigration & Visas is just too high.
So that’s why we have devised a service that provides you with personal access to the expertise and advice of qualified Immigration Consultant with years of experience – she has even gone through it herself when she moved from her native South Africa to the UK 10 years ago.
To keep your costs down we use online forms where it is efficient and convenient to do so – for instance, to record your basic information and provide us with an outline of your case so that we can embark on a conversation with you without wasting your time or ours.
But because we don’t believe in faceless automation we do not begin any part of the process for you without first having a one-to-one conversation to explore your options and assess how we can best help you.
No-one can guarantee the outcome of an application to the Home Office (if anyone attempts to tell you that they can, please avoid them!)
What we can do is give you the best possible chance of success by ensuring that everything you submit to them is completely in order and appropriate for your individual circumstances. We can do our best to keep your costs down by using efficient processes but the bottom line is – we will be with you every step of the way right up to the day you arrive – and beyond.
What we help with:
- Application Preparation
- Immigration Assessment
- Full Application Service
- Employer Sponsorship Registration
- Doing Business in the UK
- Employment issues
- Begin by filling out our Pre-Assessment Form below
- After you have filled it out we will be in touch to confirm a telephone appointment with you.
- In a 10-15 minute call with our Immigration Consultant we will advise you of your best route based on the information you give us and provide you with a quotation for any costs that will be involved if you wish to proceed.
A guide to our charges
For straightforward cases where there are no complicating circumstances the table below provides guidance on basic fixed fees for services to the primary individual. Secondary applications, for example for spouses and dependents, are charged at a lower rate.
Permanent Residence and Citizenship Assessment & Application services from £198 + VAT
3rd country family member of EU national
Entry clearance assessment and application services from £282 + VAT
Family Member of British Citizen
Entry Clearance Assessment and Application Check services from £282 + VAT
Human Rights Applications
Private, Family and Compassionate Applications from £598 + VAT
Students, Entrepreneurs, skilled workers and other points based applications
Fees available upon request depending on the complexity of your case.
DIY packages are available from £357 + VAT. If after going ahead with one of our DIY packages, you decide to instruct us to handle the full application, we will deduct 80% of the amount already paid from our full application service and the balance will be payable.
Should a decision by the Home Office need to be challenged or appealed we will inform you of the fee structure, or we will start charging on an hourly basis, depending on the complexity of the case.
Initial consultations are free of charge. Costs may be incurred according to what is involved in making your application but we will always provide a clear & reasonable quote and will not proceed without your approval.