Immigration & Visa Services
Your route to living and working in the UK
Tiger Law provides legal advice and support to individuals, families and businesses on immigration and visa applications. Making a successful application for entry to the UK either on a short or long term visa or as a permanent resident is a complex and demanding process. The UK authorities provide an extensive range of possible routes and each has its own set of complex regulations and requirements. It is definitely not a case of “One size fits all!”
Whether you are looking to apply for business, employment or educational reasons, whether you are already here or planning a future move from anywhere in the world, Tiger Law provides expert professional assistance through the entire process. If roadblocks are identified in your personal circumstances we can work with you or your sponsoring employer to build an action plan to clear them, or advise on an alternative strategy to achieve your aims.
Our service is personal and caring – we know how vitally important it is for you to get this life-changing process right and not rack up excessive expenses or unnecessary delays.
Assessing your circumstances prior to making an application for residency, business or travel is not just about ensuring that you are eligible and completely prepared to provide the UK’s immigration services with the information they will require from you, it’s also about determining which route is the most suitable for you with the best chance of success.
Full Application Service
Once you have decided on your preferred route and determined that you meet the government’s basic eligibility criteria to pursue it, we provide expert assistance to help you lodge your application for entry clearance, residence, permanent residence or naturalisation as a British citizen to the UK Border Agency and the Home Office department.
If you are applying to the UK Borders Agency or Home office for a visa or residency permit, use Tiger Law’s fixed fee Application Checking Service and be sure that you have done the maximum to ensure a successful outcome. We check every aspect of your form and provide feedback and suggestions to improve it where necessary.
Fast Track Service
If you are in a hurry, for instance because you need to take up a study place or employment opportunity, or are dealing with an emergency that requires your presence in the UK at short notice, call Tiger Law for immediate help. Although of course some complex cases might take longer, in many cases it is possible to get cleared for entry on the same day.
In almost every circumstance, from application through to full representation, we work on a fixed fee basis and ensure that you are always completely clear about our costs and agreed outcome criteria from beginning to end.
Tiger Law Wills Service
Tiger Law have a great deal of experience in helping business owners make sure that their personal planning solutions are well-synched with their business. But we know that one of the biggest challenges you face right now – as opposed to at some (hopefully long distant!) date in the future – is finding the time to get anything done that does not directly affect the business currently.
Writing your will can seem to be a complex, time consuming and somewhat depressing task so it’s not surprising that people put it off, especially when they feel as if their personal circumstances are far from ‘standard issue’.
Past relationships, children, property and investments all seem to add to the pile of decisions to be made, documents to be found, and depressing scenarios to contemplate. And of course, if you own a business, let alone more than one, there is a whole slew of extra considerations to take into account. No-one can make your decisions for you – BUT – we can advise and support you. Our Wills Service is attentive, friendly and personal. You can rely on our expert attention to detail. And thanks to our innovative Will Form, we can also help you get through the practical tasks with a minimum of stress.
Make your Will with Tiger Law’s Custom Will Form
Our Will Form is designed to help you systematically assemble all the information you need to compile your will. It is intended simply as a convenient, time saving aid to collect together all the relevant information that is required to draw up your will.
It is not in itself a legal document and will not automatically generate your will.
Our will-writing service is personal and conducted by a qualified professional who will help and advise you at every stage and be ready to explain each part fully and answer any and all of your questions.
You will not sign any legal document until both you and we are happy that everything is fully understood and that your will reflects your precise wishes and instructions.
- Who you and your partner (if you have one) are
- Where you live
- Who is going to administer your will as your executor
- What you own
- Your Business(es)
- Who and what you have responsibilities for (including yourself in case you become incapacitated
- What you are leaving to whom
Your privacy and the security of the information that you provide to us using our Wills Form is very important to us. Please read about the measures we have taken to protect you:
- Land and Property assets
- Bank Accounts
- Credit Cards
- Tenancy agreements
- Pension plans
- A list of personal possessions
- Full details of beneficiaries
- This is quite a long form (after all, this is your whole life we are talking about!) so although it works fine on a tablet, you will probably be more comfortable if you can sit down at a laptop or desktop computer.
- Except for the straightforward yes/no questions at the top of each part which are required to allow the form to navigate you to the parts you need to fill in, we have made very few questions compulsory so that you don’t have to provide information if you don’t have it to hand for instance. All the same, try to fill in as much as you can, it will save time, but we can always deal with particular questions in person or via email or phonecall later on.
- The form will automatically allow you to skip sections that are not relevant to you (based on your answers to the yes/no questions) and will direct you to the appropriate set of questions for areas that are.
- Some questions ask you to list people or items and you can add as many or as few as you want. In some questions, and at the end of the form you have an opportunity to upload documents if you wish. So you can opt, for instance, to provide a spreadsheet with details of assets or names and addresses of individuals that you need to tell us about.
- Along the way you will have the opportunity to provide extra information you will want to take into consideration or give us information about circumstances that you think we should know about. You can also record any questions you have that we can cover when we meet.
- At the end of the form you will be able to preview your answers. And after you press Submit you will receive an email with a complete record of all your answers. A similar email is sent to us.
- After submission, you will be directed to a page where you can make an appointment for a consultation in person or over the phone to discuss your will and arrange to have it drawn up formally.
One final, important thing
Tiger Law takes your privacy and the security of your data very seriously. We have taken care to ensure that all standalone form links and embed codes are secure (SSL) by default and that your data is encrypted as it is entered and transmitted.
Our form platform provider also adheres to strict European data protection laws by allowing us to store the data on secure German servers.
Shall we talk? Send us a message via our form below or call us on 01233 227355 and we can explore your options with a free consultation.