Tiger Law loves accountants and IFAs!
We believe that clients benefit the most when their professionals work together closely with a single aim in mind: to provide them with the best quality of care and service and the best outcome. It’s that simple.
When your advice leads into a requirement for legal documents you can rely on us to safeguard our mutual clients’ interests.
We have gained a reputation for performing tasks quickly and efficiently, allowing transactions to proceed with minimal fuss. Our accountant and IFA partners refer their clients to us over and over. We are proud to be considered reliable, robust and “hands-on”.
We’ve noticed that accountants and solicitors often still have a competitive relationship, staking territory over clients. This doesn’t serve the clients and we know that financial and tax work most often needs to come first. Therefore, we work closely with our accountants and IFAs to ensure that we are advising in line with you.
We are also available by phone or email for those “quick questions” and happy to chat through and work on the following and more:
- Shareholders agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Your clients’ terms and conditions, online trading and GDPR policies
- MBOs and succession planning
- Acquisitions of commercial properties and leasing out
- Business purchases as going concerns
- Sale and lease back of properties in relation to pensions
- Declarations of trust over shares
- General corporate work such as articles, share allotment, subdivision and re-classification.
We will always run our ideas past you before discussing them with the client to make sure that we’re all pulling in the same direction.